Summertime means family time for me with 3 boys at home. Mommy Daycare is busy visiting local farms to pick blueberries and raspberries. Mommy Poppins has all the local haunts listed for us to visit.
Back to School Survival Guide: Local Chef Sylvia Baldini has some great ideas for cooking our summer harvest and feeding the hungry mouths around our house with delicious food, served with a smile of course
A few more inspiring finds from around the sphere.......
1. Summer Recipe love: Watermelon Fizz
2. I'm planning a picnic and Jessica always has the best ideas.
3. Get the inside scoop on our great Blogger meetup in Fairfield Connecticut last week at Juliska.
4. Check out the simplicity of this kitchen from Europe.
5. Flax and Twine did a great Pouf by knitting without needles.
6. Victoria makes my heart ache with her visit to Laguna Beach , California.
7. I am always inspired by the latest from Sylvia's " Sharing Corner" about inspiring women and their crafts.
From dvd Interior Design Lately.......
For more inspirations, check out my Pinterest finds.
Deborah von Donop
Follow us for the day by day updates. I invite you to LIKE my Facebook Page, connect with me on Instagram or pin from my boards onPinterest