Get The Scoop on High Point Market
So pleased to be attending High Point Market as a participant of the Design Bloggers Tour created in partnership with Esteem Media.
Visiting High Point Market is pivotal for the Interior Design community as it allows for us to learn from some of the best professionals in the industry and to update our sources. This is the place to see new color trends, visit your
trusted furniture partners and find new sources that help you make your projects beautiful and most importantly, unique.
- Kristie Barnett, The Decorologist, www.
- Cecilia Cannon, Home with Keki, www.homewithkeki.com
- Brittany Chinaglia, The Vintage Rug Shop, www.thevintagerugshop.
- Deborah von Donop, dvd Design, www.dvdinteriordesign.
- Cheryl Kees Clendenon, In Detail Interiors, www.
- Courtney, French Country Cottage, www.
- Lori Dennis, Lori Dennis, Inc., www.loridennis.com/
- Jana Platina Phipps, Trim Queen, www.trimqueen.com/trim-
- Ann Sage, annsage.com, www.annesage.com
- Sarah Walker, The Curated House, www.thecuratedhouse.
The best part is connecting with MANY talented friends from all around the nation. This is a diverse group that includes interior designers, product, and textile designers. I am so excited to be in the company of these amazing decor bloggers and to introduce dvd Interior Design readers them. This is a group of savvy decor bloggers who will share with you IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHTS from Market.
How To Follow dvd Interior Design
YOU CAN ALSO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER FOR A CONSOLIDATED LISTING OF WHAT WE FOUND AT HIGHPOINT.
Stay Tuned for Exciting Introductions and Highlights from:
-Universal Furniture (top left)
-Baker Furniture ( top right
-TA: Theodore Alexander ( bottom right)
|CENTURY FURNITURE: DAYBREAK|
-Century Furniture (above)
- Green Apple Home Style, www.greenapple.pt
- Huntington House, www.huntingtonhouse.com
- IMC – SALON, www.imchighpointmarket.com/salon
- Lloyd Flanders Industries Inc., www.lloydflanders.com
- Scott Living, www.scottlivinghome.com
- Sunbrella, www.sunbrella.com
- Tomlinson, www.tomlinsoncompanies.com
- Wexel Art Displays, www.wexelart.com
- Younger Furniture, www.youngerfurniture.com
( sponsored) This tour is sponsored by High Point Market in partnership with Esteem Media and the Design Bloggers Conference.
UPDATED November 2017:
THE RECAP: So thankful to be acknowledged by the design community and Esteem Media for my continued blogging and reporting and for being included as a participant in the #DesignBlogersTour this year. High Point Market is October 13 - 18.
You can read more about what we saw here.
Also, come join our Facebook group where we are sharing daily from the market all things HOME! You can find it right here.
MEANWHILE: I am pleased to report that my time as an Ambassador with DIFFA was heartfelt. I was so impressed by the outpour of support and the purchasing power of our industry to make DIFFArence. Big thank you to Cindy Allen of Interior Design Magazine who puts the buzz into the event and to Andy W. an originating founder of DIFFA and Master Planner for New Haven, CT. We need him!
LOCAL NEWS: A must see show opening in Connecticut.
THE WEEK AHEAD Anticipation is in the air with High Point Market opening in a few weeks on October 14 -18. For those interested in the latest introductions follow along on Instagram as I share from the Market the latest introductions and the latest trends to emerge from the Fall Market.
|email us at dvd2design (at) gmail.com|
|Click image to be directed to our shop.|
From dvd Interior Design Lately.......
And as always, make sure you’re registered to receive dvd Interior Design blog updates directly in your inbox.
Enter your email address: